A Seaside Center Family Tradition
www.JoyousPodcast.com from www.SeasideCenter.org
This is Seaside Center for Spiritual Living’s 29th Annual Candlelight Service record on the evening of December 22nd, 2019.
It’s a full 2-hours long and we’ve included the evening’s program here in our show notes. Enjoy the program and have a wonderful holiday.
- Prelude Holiday music, full band.
- Practitioners/Ministers processional O Come All Ye Faithful.
- Congressional song Joy To The World.
- Rev. Christen Sorensen’s Welcome Invocation & Elaine and Serena light the Menorah and sing.
- Leslie Green & friends light the Kwanza candles.
- Peggy Lebo sings Mary Did you Know.
- Congressional song Hark The Harold Angels Sing.
- Congressional song We Three Kings.
- Rebecca Jade sings Where Are you Christmas.
- Dr. Kathy Hearn reads from Luke 2: 1-16.
- Our 2019 Drummer Child MaKenna plays the drum and the congregation sings Little Drummer Boy.
- Congressional song Angles We Have Heard On High aka Gloria.
- Dr. Christina Tillotson reads The Metaphysics Of Christmas.
- Rosy Dawn sings her Musical Gift.
- Rev. Debbie McDonnell leads a responsive reading.
- Peggy Lebo sings her Musical Gift.
- Jim Coleman reads to the children The Night Before Christmas.
- Rebecca Jade leads the children in singing Jingle Bells.
- Rosy Dawn’s children’s choir sing Go Tell It On The Mountain and another song.
- Rev. Christen Sorensen lead all the men brave enough to come on stage in a sing-along of Deck The Halls With Boston Charlie.
- Rebecca Jade and Rev. Christen Sorensen lead everyone in a hilarious version of The 12 Days Of Christmas. The special “partridge” this year is Susan (Sully) Sullivan.
- Collection, Tithes, and Offerings with an instrumental background.
- Michael Paul’s Musical Gift.
- Rev. Christen Sorensen explains the candle lighting.
- Peggy Lebo on piano assists 12-year old Hanna Kueneke who sings Light A Candle.
- Rebecca Jade and her mother Leslie offer their Musical Gift as a duet and sing Holy Night.
- Congressional song Silent Night.
- Congressional song Let There Be Peace On Earth.
- Rebecca Jade invites Santa onto the stage for the children and everyone sings We Wish You A Merry Christmas.
- Christmas cookies are served in the family room.
We were blessed.